Domestic Orders (U.S. & U.S. Territories)
You are responsible to ensure that your shipping address is correct. If packages are returned, customers are responsible for any reshipment cost. If packages are lost/stolen due to the carrier leaving your package in the mailbox, NO REFUNDS will be given. It is advisable to arrange for someone to retrieve your package for you. Due to the nature of our product, returns are only accepted for unopened products.
While PSORCLEAR may choose to accept orders for the purchase of its products from non-residents of the United States, the acceptance of such orders and the sale of such products will only be based on the following conditions.
- you agree that the purchase of any PSORCLEAR products by you, as a non-resident of the United States, shall be (a) ex works PSORCLEAR’s facilities in the U.S. with all title risk and loss in the products passing to you in the U.S. and (b) for your own personal use only and not for further resale or distribution in any manner;
- you agree not to order more than a ninety (90) day supply of any consumable products within any ninety (90) day period;
- you hereby expressly authorize and direct PSORCLEAR to load and ship the purchased products to you to your designated ship to destination, and to contract on your behalf with a common carrier or courier company for that purpose;
- you are the principal importer of record, responsible for ensuring any products can be lawfully imported into your country, and will undertake responsibility for any and all applicable taxes, shipping, customs clearance, duties and import requirements from PSORCLEAR’s facilities in the U.S. to your foreign ship-to destination; and
- the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to any purchase or sale, and PSORCLEAR expressly opts out of such application.
For products shipped outside the United States, please note that some PSORCLEAR items, including without limitation, directions of use, allergen warnings, label copy, content, manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be localized in destination country languages; and the products and accompanying materials may not be formulated in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements. In those cases, you expressly accept those PSORCLEAR products in the English language and as they are sold in the United States.