Psorclear LLC is here to help our customers become relieved of their Psoriasis! We have one primary focus—your health and well-being. We’ve created our company around the philosophy that everybody who suffers from this dreaded affliction deserves a totally natural and affordable alternative Psoriasis treatment that really works. We have created the product Psorclear and are striving to offer you the easy, safe and most affordable product for the relief of Psoriasis.
All transactions and information transfers on Psorclear.com are protected through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This ensures that all sensitive information is encrypted by both your browser and our server. After a secure session is initiated, any communication between your computer and ours is scrambled, making it unreadable to any person who might intercept it. This is done automatically whenever you reach a page containing sensitive information.
Our Security and Privacy Guarantee
What Information Is Collected from You By Psorclear?
Here are the general types of personal information (and sensitive personal information) we may gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive, store and process personal information you provide to us when you purchase or use the Psorclear website, set up a Psorclear account, enter information on our websites or message boards, communicate with, take our surveys, participate in any promotion, interact with our social media presence, or in any other way..
- Information We Automatically Receive: We automatically receive and store certain technical information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience on our websites as described below, which allows us to obtain certain information when your web browser accesses any of our websites.
- Children’s Privacy: Psorclear does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 1, please contact us at [email protected]
- Information We Obtain from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, including from third-party vendors, services, commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases) and Affiliates. We may also collect information that you publicly post on our social media pages, such as our Facebook®, Instagram®, and Twitter® pages. In addition, we may combine information you give us with other information from Psorclear LLC sources, communications and transactions. Where permitted by law, we combine this information received from other sources, including from social media websites, with information you give us and information that we collect automatically about you.
How Does Psorclear LLC Use the Information It Collects?
Psorclear LLC may use the information provided above in various ways, including without limitation, to:
- Process and fulfill your requests or orders for any Psorclear orders, and verify your identity and/or location to allow access to your accounts (such as your profile on www.psorclear.com);
- Communicate with you about your orders or any inquiries you may have submitted to us;
- Tell you about new products, goods or services;
- Service and manage your accounts, or contact you about your accounts;
- Address a problem or issue affecting your use of any Psorclear product, or to inquire about or verify information concerning a transaction;
- Improve any Psorclear and related advertising or materials;
- Target advertising or promotions that may be of interest to you, such as emails, direct mail, banner ads, splash ads (ads that appear as you sign in or out of your online accounts) or promotions based on your demographic profile, or location;
- Send you emails and other communications about Psorclear products that we think you may find useful, or to see if you are interested in participating in surveys, market research or other inquiries;
- Improve, personalize, and optimize your website browsing and mobile application experiences by examining which parts of our website you visit or which aspect of our mobile applications you find most useful, and to improve existing or develop new products and services;
- Assist us in taking data security precautions and to engage in fraud prevention, detection, and remediation;
- Carry out other purposes which are disclosed to you and to which you consent;
- Undertake statistical analysis and research, and for demographic profiling purposes; or
- Comply with applicable international, federal, state, provincial/territorial and local laws, directives, rules, regulations, and ordinances; civil, criminal or regulatory investigations; or other legal requirements, such as court orders.
How Secure is Information About Me?
Psorclear LLC has implemented and uses reasonable security measures designed to help prevent the loss and unauthorized access of your information. Despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or our online services. If you suspect a website or mobile application is pretending to be that of Psorclear (also known as “spoofing”), do not enter any personal information, but please let us know by emailing [email protected] Personal information may be accessed by persons within our organization, or our third-party service providers who require such access to carry out the completion of order processing, or such other purposes as may be permitted or required by the applicable law. Personal Information we collect is maintained in the United States.
Users Based Outside of the USA; Transfer of Personal Information
Your Rights Under Data Protection Law
You have various rights under data protection law in connection with our processing of your personal data. For example, you have the right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold and to request that we correct any errors in the personal data that we hold. These rights are subject to certain exceptions and exemptions. You have the following rights under data protection law:
- Right to Access Your Personal Data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information so that it is complete.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to Restriction of Processing or to Object to Processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
How Can I Access or Update My Information?
We want to be sure your personal information is kept accurate and complete, and for this reason we ask that you inform us in the event of any changes to your information. If you provided your information directly to Psorclear LLC, you may access or update certain personal information by logging into your Psorclear account at www.psorclear.com if you created one. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request to access or update your information.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain your personal data in accordance with our record retention policy. The record retention policy operates on the principle that we keep personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected it, and in accordance with any requirements that are imposed on us by law. This means that the retention period for your personal data will vary depending on the type of personal data.
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights (As Provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
A California resident who has provided Personal Data, as defined under California Civil Code section 1798.83, to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a “California Customer”) may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of Personal Data, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom Personal Data was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of Personal Data that were disclosed. California Customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by emailing [email protected] Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California Customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
Please feel free to share any comments, concerns, complaints, or questions with us:
Attn: Customer Relations
222 Indianapolis Blvd., Suite 101, Schererville, IN 46375
or email us: [email protected]